Tonight was one of those nights where I had no idea what was for dinner…. until I opened up the fridge and found random goodies. A few hours later, our tummies are satisfied and the fridge is a little less cluttered. Hooray!
Orange Lime Grilled Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup, olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon, cayenne pepper
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 mango, cut into chunks
- 1/2 avocado, cut into chunks
- A little bit of lime juice
- Mix orange juice, lime juice (save a bit for the salsa), olive oil, cayenne pepper, sea salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Add chicken breasts and marinate for two hours.
- On a medium skillet, over medium heat, drizzle olive oil. Add chicken breasts and cook 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- In a separate bowl, add mango, avocado, and a little bit of lime juice. Toss well.