Bacon and eggs, mmmm…. Bacon and eggs altogether in one bite, double mmmm….
Bjorn: Wow, why such a fancy breakfast today?
Me: Fancy, but so simple and easy to make!
Bacon and Egg Muffins
- 4 strips of uncured bacon
- 4 eggs
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F).
- In a medium skillet over high heat, pre-cook the bacon for about 3 minutes on each side. Remove from heat.
- Pour a little bit of the bacon fat into each of the muffin tins; this will prevent sticking.
- Line the muffin tin with the strip of bacon, crack an egg in the middle, and season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cooked through.