I love fresh herbs. One of my goals this summer is to start a small herb and vegetable garden. It’s going to be a learning experience for sure… I can work it in the kitchen, but not so much in the garden. I can’t even keep my bamboo plants alive and those do not even require watering. Surprisingly, Bjorn has the green thumb. A few summers ago, he planted basil, tomatoes, and green peppers! It was wonderful.
The key to keeping rosemary nice and fresh is to wash it, wrap it in a damp paper towel, and store in an airtight bag. The rosemary that I bought two weeks ago is still amazingly green and vibrant!
This meal took me about 45 minutes to prepare (including the mashed cauliflower), but less than 5 minutes to consume. Yes, it was really that good.
Honey and Rosemary Glazed Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 rosemary sprigs, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Mix honey, rosemary, and olive oil in a bowl. Brush generously onto pork chops.
- In a large skillet, over medium to high heat, cook each pork chop for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Serve with your favorite side dish (obviously mine is mashed cauliflower).