An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Well, how about an apple, spinach, strawberries, blueberries, cherries, raspberries, pomegranate seeds, ginger, and chia seeds? That’s right – this cup of goodness holds so many nutrients and antioxidants. A perfect way to cool down on this beautiful summer day.
- 1 gala apple, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, sliced
- 1/4 lime, juiced
- 4 oz. frozen berry mix (I used Target’s antioxidant blend)
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Add all ingredients into the Nutribullet cup. Add 4 oz. of water.
- Blend until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Enjoy while relaxing in the sun! 🙂