I guess another reason why I love the snow is because I’m forced to stay in the house, which is sometimes a good thing. I finally cleaned off the dining room table (scattered papers and mail everywhere), organized, and spent lots of time in the kitchen.
Soup for lunch and baked chicken for dinner. No empty bellies here!
Honey Roasted Chicken
- 1 lb boneless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F).
- Mix all ingredients (except for the chicken) in a bowl.
- Place chicken thighs on baking tray. Brush with marinade.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Brush the remaining marinade and bake for an additional 15 minutes.